- Model NO.: SG
- Application: Heater, Cooler
- Style: Plate Type
- Materials: 304, 316, Smo-254, 310S,2205
- Trademark: SeHenStar
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Principle: Mixing Heat Exchanger
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Specification: Gas heater, Gas cooler
- HS Code: 8419500010
SGL flue gas heat exchanger is used in gas heating (pre-heating), cooling (pre-cooling), heat recovery and various other conditions. It is based on world leading technology of laser welding pillow plate heat transfer design, with great technical advantages, including: high welding reliability, wide channel, small volume, high efficiency and easy to clean.
Flue gas and water heat exchange
Flue gas heat recovery
Exhaust gas heat recovery
VOC exhaust gas heat recovery
ROT exhaust gas heat recovery
Heat exchange unit, etc.
The heat exchanger uses pillow plate, which is arranged according to certain distances. Inside plate is fluid channel, outside plate is gas (flue gas) channel. Distance between plates can be adjusted flexibly or designed according to working conditions. Pillow plate together with wide channel design not only makes high heat exchange coefficient possible, but also has technical advantages superior to traditional heat exchangers, including low pressure drop, high temperature and high pressure resistance and easy cleaning.
- Wide channel design, small pressure drop, dust proof, easy cleaning
- Working pressure 60 bar
- Working temperature 800-1000ºC
- Half volume of traditional heat exchanger
- Double heat exchange efficiency of traditional heat exchanger
- Flexible shape to meet various working conditions
Heat exchange pillow plate is machined by full automatic laser welding and forming process. Its unique pillow structure makes fluid into optimum turbulence state to achieve high efficient heat exchange. It also boasts various advantages such as dust proof, high temperature and high pressure resistance and easy cleaning, etc.
Pillow plate concept:
Pillow plate is laser welded by two plates all around and in the middle area full of weld flowers. After the forming process, the inner part of the heat transfer plate forms a pillow type cavity. Pillow design creates excellent turbulence and provides self supporting structure. In practical applications, the additional welding path is often added in the pillow heat exchange plate, in order to adjust and control the flow of fluid into and out of the heat exchange plate nozzle position, the fluid velocity and flow rate inside plate, so as to optimize the heat exchange effect.
Pillow plate Advantages:
- Excellent turbulence design, high heat exchange coefficient
- High welding realiability
- Small external surface resistance, not easy to product dirt
- High temperature and high pressure resistance
- Wide channel, low pressure drop, easy to clean
- Flexible shape to maintain optimal heat exchange effect